Your hotel in the heart of Barcelona
Hotel Rialto is located in the popular Gothic district in Barcelona, next to the Ramblas. From here you can easily walk to the most emblematic landmarks in the city in just a few minutes, places such as Boquería Market, Plaça Catalunya, the Liceu theatre or the Cathedral, all of which are in the old town of Barcelona. In the nearby streets you can also find many bars and restaurants.
- Latitude: 41.382193. Longitude: 2.176581
- Latitude: 41° 22′ 55.89” N. Longitude: 2° 10′ 35.69” E
- Taxi: El Prat Airport is located 9 miles from the hotel. The average duration of the trip is of 20 minutes.
- Bus: leaves the airport terminals every 15 minutes. It is quick and comfortable, with space for the luggage. You have to get off at Plaça Catalunya and take the Metro (L3- green line) only one stop to Liceu.
- Train : leaves the airport every 30 minutes. You will then have to get off at Passeig de Gràcia and then take the Metro (L3-green line) two stops to Liceu.
From the airport
- Metro Jaume I (L4 yellow line ): 270 yds. (4 mins.)
- Metro Liceu (L3, green line): 350 yds. (5 mins.)
- Estació de França: 0.6 miles
Nearby public transports:
- Ramblas: 290 yds. (4 mins.)
- Liceu Theatre – 350 yds. (4 mins.)
- Cathedral: 350 yds. (4 mins.)
- Picasso Museum – 800 yds.
- Port of Barcelona: 500 yds. (6 mins.)
- Boquería Market: 500 yds. (6 mins.)
- Church of Santa María del Mar: 650 yds. (9 mins.)